Homepage | Set Home | Add to Favorites

Shenzhen Honlin Technology Co.,Ltd


  • No Category

Friends links
  • No link

An Electronic Product Manufacturer
Shenzhen Honlin Technology Co. Ltd was established in 2001 and is located in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province. As a manufacturer of electronic products, we are specialized in supplying all kinds of tablet PCs, Android netbooks, TV boxes, smart watches, mini projectors and other computer peripheral accessories.

Capable to Make 10,000 to 20,000 Pieces Daily
In many years of development, we have already grown into an experienced maker with a strong production capacity of 10,000 to 20,000 pieces finished products per day to meet the increasing requirements of all our OEM and ODM partners. And now, we have up to 1,000 skilled workers and 30 experienced product engineers to meet all your urgent delivery and strict quality requirement.

Exporting Products Worldwide
We are proud of our internationalism. 80 percent of our products are sold to developed countries in Europe and the Americas, and the remaining 20 percent are sold in Asia, Africa and mainland China. All of our products get the RoHS, CE and FCC certificates. Having been cooperating with world-famous companies, such as Walmart, we are able to keep up with the latest international trends.

Contact Us Today
In the future development, we believe that our continuous effort can win more support. We are looking forward to cooperation with you. Contact us now.
Company Profile
Company Name: Shenzhen Honlin Technology Co.,Ltd Type of company: Enterprise Units ()
Place of Origin: Beijing Company Size:
Registered Capital: Not filled Year of Registration: 2015
Data certification:        Enterprise data through authenticate
Business: 360-degree video cameras,4G routers,Android tablets,Bluetooth speakers,Laptops,Mini PCs,Netbooks,Network cameras,Personal theatre VR headsets,Projectors,Windows tablets,Wireless CCTV cameras,Wireless earphones
Consumer Electronics